A Designer Helped Me with My Bathroom Design
When I decided to remodel my bathroom, I decided to hire a professional renovation company to do it for me. I did a search for bathroom remodeling in Bergen County NJ and was able to find a few different companies that offer the service I was looking for. I looked at each one, but the only one I considered was Pete’s Renovations. I was able to look at some pictures on his website, and I really liked what I saw. I did not want to duplicate anything I had seen on his site, but I did want to take a little from that picture and a bit form this one.
I thought that combining some of the ideas in the different finished project pictures would give me the ultimate bathroom. Thankfully, there was an experienced designer to talk me out of some of the things that I wanted. If I had wanted a bathroom that would look right in place at a billionaire’s house, then the bathroom I wanted was perfect. I realized that it was too much though when the designer started tweaking it. It went from being bright and bold to something that is really gorgeous.
I did not need all of the lights that I had originally wanted, nor did I need mirrors everywhere. What I finally decided on, thanks to the skilled designer, was a few mirrors throughout the large bathroom, but a quiet elegance that was the main theme. I also decided that I did not need a shower that took up half of one wall. A smaller shower with a bench was sufficient, which meant that I could have the garden tub I wanted as well. It really does look beautiful, and I am so glad that I went with a company that was not afraid to tell me that I was wrong with my choice of design.
/ Mabel Henry / 0
- What affects Offset Printing Reproduction Quality
- Finding right touch screen LCD display
- Tried And Tested Approaches For Excellent Hair Care
- Maintain Your Locks Healthy And Manageable By Using These Good Hair Care Tips
- Tired Of Slaving Over The Hair? Get Simple Tip And Tricks For Amazing Locks
- Hypnosis weight loss download – Use The Extra Motivation
- No Regrets and a Healthier You One Year from Now
- The New Entertainment of Social Media